Home » Andhra Pradesh » 20 Hurt As Gas Cylinder Explodes In House

20 Hurt As Gas Cylinder Explodes In House

Posted by on February 15, 2011 0 Comment

Nalgonda, Feb.15 (NSS): Some 20 persons were grievously injured when a gas cylinder exploded in a house in Chanupally village under Nadigudem mandal in the district on Tuesday.

According to the information, two persons repaired the regulator of the cylinder to stop gas leak and suffered injuries when the cylinder exploded on lighting the stove. The condition of the duo was stated to be critical. Meanwhile, some persons rushed to the spot on hearing sound of explosion and got injured. All the injured were shifted to the Khammam general hospital. (MSS)

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply