Home » Andhra Pradesh » ‘Marrying A Person Based Abroad—Be Vigilant’

‘Marrying A Person Based Abroad—Be Vigilant’

Posted by on December 30, 2013 0 Comment

marrying-in-france-2The Union Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs has issued a notification cautioning those aspiring to marry a person based abroad to be Vigilant and check the background and all legal details before saying ‘Yes’.

Those who want to a person based abroad should ensure that the groom is single (not married already), Enquire about his business/job, location and NRE status (Whewther he is a Green card holder); Contact the concerned embassy for his details; Check his Bank account Number and Bank statement; Residence proof and Visa; If he’s a working professional, check the details of the Company and his job profile. For assistance, they can contact Overseas Workers’ Resource Centre, Number accessible from Mobile and landline from anywhere in the world +01-11-40503090. Toll Free Number:1800 11 3090.

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply