Home » Business » Singareni Achieves Commendable Coal Dispatches

Singareni Achieves Commendable Coal Dispatches

Posted by on April 1, 2011 0 Comment

Hyderabad: The Singareni Collieries Company Limited has achieved considerable coal dispatches of 50.05 MT to its customers and 51.33 MT of coal production against the revised target of 50.5 MT during the Financial Year 2010-11, said its Chairman and Managing Director, Mr. N. Narsinga Rao.

He was addressing a press conference here on Friday to mark the closure of the Financial year 2010-11.

Mr. Narsinga Rao said that the company has set a target of 52.22 MT of coal production which included 14.83 MT for UG and 37.37 MT for OC production this Financial Year 2011-12. “During 2011-12, it has been proposed to start four new projects having 3.84 MT per annum rated capacity and this includes one UG and three OC projects viz. Shortwall mining at RK-NT UG mine, Dorli OC-2, Abbapur OC in Adilabad District and JK 5 OC mines in Khammam district”, he added. He also said that the Power Finance Corporation of India Limited has agreed to extend loan for the 1200 MW thermal power plant to be built at Adilabad. “The loan to be extended by the PFCIL accounts for 70 per cent, while the rest 30 per cent will be borne by the company”, he noted.

Mr. Narsing Rao said that in the welfare sector, the SCCL had decided to extend inpatient treatment facility in company hospitals to the family members of retired employees also. (NSS)

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply