So remember back in February, when CBS abruptly announced that its news correspondent/super hottie, Lara Logan, had “suffered a horrible sexual assault and a brutal beating” in Cairo while covering the Egyptian revolution. It was a strong, vague statement that got everyone’s attention, but nobody knew what it really meant. Take us for example, we thought she had been gang banged by 117 horny Egyptians and made to play with their ballsacks. But apparently we were wrong.
Now, Lara Logan is telling the story herself. She spoke to the New York Times about the assault in advance to the airing of her 60 Minutes story (that’s going to air this Sunday night.)
She was ripped away from her producer and bodyguard by a group of men who tore at her clothes and groped and beat her body. “For an extended period of time, they raped me with their hands,” Ms. Logan said in an interview with The New York Times. She estimated that the attack lasted for about 40 minutes and involved 200 to 300 men.
So…they finger banged her?
Logan also said “My clothes were torn to pieces,” and called the mob “merciless.” And then she wouldn’t say more. Whether to save her 60 Minutes exclusive or because that’s all she wants to say about it, we won’t really know until Sunday night. Agencies