Amjed Ullah Khan (Corporator) Azampura Division in the presence of Officers of Rajiv Yuva Kiranalu and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation today inaugurated the Free Training/Courses being offered by RYK-GHMC with 100% Job replacement at Bahadur Yaar Jung Hall,Anjuman,Chanchalguda under Azampura Division.
Mr Khan while addressing the Youths said that the State Govt has started the said training courses for the unemployed youths.He said that this is the first of its kind in Hyderabad that such courses have been started.Mr Raakesh Singh Thakur (Director) S S Info Tech explained all the courses which are being offered in this camp.The courses which are being offered are:
1) Accounting with (Finance or Accounting Software) (75 Days Classes- Inter & above with Commerce).
2) Insurance (30 Days Classes-Inter & above with Commerce)
3) Computer Assistant/DEO (60 days Classes-SSC Pass)
4) Supply Chain Management (60 Days Classes-Inter Pass)
5) Media Journalism/Editing (90 Days classes-Degree/Inter)
6) Home Care Nursing (90 Days Classes-8th Pass)
7) Medical Lab Technician (90 Days-SSC)
Customer Relations and Sales (60 Days-SSC Pass)
9) Pattern Makers/Tailoring (60 Days-8th Pass)
10) Weekly special classes will be given on Personality