Home » Hyderabad » Shops gutted in fire in Khairatabad

Shops gutted in fire in Khairatabad

Posted by on May 8, 2011 0 Comment

Hyderabad: An ice-cream parlour in Khairatabad in the State capital caught fire on Sunday morning.

Noticing thick smoke emanating from the ice-cream parlour situated on the ground floor of Moghul Mansion Apartment, the residents of the area alerted the Fire Service Station. Meanwhile, flames from the parlour spread to other shops reducing the furniture to ashes.

The fire fighting squad rushed to the spot and put out the fire. The Fire Service officials said that the fire was caused due to electric short-circuit. (NSS)

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply